Tuesday, March 15, 2016

THE HITS TERM ONE FREEBIES










On Monday February the 30th I won the Hits Team one freebies.




They came on Thursday March 10th 2016.

Martin and Sarah came with heaps of prizes like Meeanee speedway tickets and tickets to Laserforce and more. They said if you could have any pet in the world what would it be? I said "alpaca" and sometimes I can talk to them. They said "What do they sound like?"
"Hrrrmmm." I replied.
 Everybody laughed. I was on the radio the next morning at 7.45.

10 comments:

  1. Nice job winning the hits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Camden it was ver Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Camden you are great at the hits competitions I don't know how but you always win them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Camden
    Your such a good artist
    It was so fun being on the radio and getting the prizes
    Keep on up the great work
    From Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work you must be exited to do the stuff that you get to do keep up the good work and the blog post love it Camden :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good work Camden I love the prize that we got

    ReplyDelete
  8. good work Camden you are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rock camden I like when you win.from whetu

    ReplyDelete
  10. graet sine camden from whetu

    ReplyDelete