Friday, May 22, 2015

Emotive Writing

Boom the start pistol went. I was running as fast as I could. My legs felt like jelly,my lungs were on fire. Could I last the distance? but look there was the finish line tape. Soon enough, I could hear thumps behind me. NO! Connor G was up and going on me! I just got there I did not think I could keep the lead but I just got there yes yes YES!  but that noise it made me think I was in war.


           But most of all I did my best


that sound at the end made me think I was at war. also medieval time it’s cool but scary at the same time it’s like i’m in another world I have a drink of water and keep thinking yes i've got a good description for it a ghost is following me thats a good one mum comes and picks me

up I get in the car and tell mum all about it THE END.

2 comments:

  1. I liked it when you read this in the hub, Camden. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you used all the deceptive words to describe how you felt in the moment. It paints a great picture in my head

    ReplyDelete