I have made Ender_Nigh_Lord with paint and white crayon.
I made my background blue.
I changed my background because the original one has a hole in it, and then Miss Plimmer said block on block for background wouldn't stand out. I have kept mostly to my plan.
Here is my art
Here is a closeup of my art
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
- black paint
- purple paint
- light purple paint
- grey paint
- background- will make this too
Write a list of steps to take.
- Sketch the head. It should look like a square block.
- Sketch blocky chest.
- Sketch blocky arms.
- Sketch blocky legs.
- Put in the extra detail. Add a blocky crown to his head, add a blocky amulet to his chest, armour to his legs and arms, and add eyes on his face.
- Color his blocky eyes purple.
- Color his blocky chest black and grey.
- Color his blocky legs black and grey.
- Cut him out and glue him in the middle of the background.
Making the background
- Get a white piece of paper and sketch some blocky trees. There should be 3 trees.
- Sketch in a creeper in the background.
- Sketch in a little stream.
- Add detail to sketches.
- Use colouring pencil to neatly colour the background.