Thursday, May 26, 2016

Holidays

I was at the Rose and Shamrock in Havelock. I felt really good for my little brother Felix- it was his 6 month birthday. He had eaten his food- it was peach and apple puree. By then we were still waiting for our orders from the workers. Mum and the others were still talking about the food  which was ok. I was just drawing an Enderman with a diamond sword when I saw the plate that was mine! "Yum" I thought. It had two of everything in the kids menu like mini hot dogs and chicken nuggets. It was a big lunch. Everybody was still loving the food and gobbling the food up and I was trying to entertain my little brother. Five minutes later we had to go home. It was a good day at the Rose and Shamrock.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Camden that must of been fun. the food must have been yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Camden, I love all the detail in this piece of writing. Keep up the awesome post, Kai pai

    ReplyDelete