Monday, June 20, 2016

Matariki Reflection

My Matariki Reflection


Share what your favourite part of the day was and explain why (because).
My favourite part of the day was planting native trees.


Share a time you used a learning muscle. Describe how you used it.
I used the learning muscle managing distractions when Tyler was bugging me when I was chopping potatoes.


Describe your biggest challenge of the day.
My biggest challenge of the day was chopping potatoes.


Finish this sentence:
The best thing about Matariki is planting.


Write a sentence for each letter (PRIDE) about how you showed PRIDE on our Matariki Day.
Personal Best:when chopping potatoes
Respect and Responsibility:I helped eva with the potatoes
Integrity:when I accidentally dropped a potato  
Determination:planting
Enjoyment:in zumba

A photo of me on Matariki day during the cooking Workshop:IMG_4727.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Love the work Camden i love the details well done :)

    ReplyDelete